Sunday 7 October 2007

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To


I am now ___ years old. Hahahaha...

If you have been paying attention to my ever so narcissistic blog, you would know how old I am this year. :P

Guess...guess...I will give you a clue, go back to my archives and read my birthday meme. :)

I am very contented with my life and how things are running right now.

But if I have a time machine and am given an opportunity to go back in the past, I wish to go back to the time when I was 4 years old and start everything all over again.

Why so very early, you might ask?

Well, when you are 4 years old, the world is still very young. It is the age of innocence. You are just starting school. Everyone is happy, at least from your perspective.

There are some opportunities that I have not handled well. Although I do not regret anything at all. It might be just fun to see how things turn out differently.

If you could change the past, why not?

PS. Age 0 is so way super early. Age 4 is fine. :D


Now, what age would you wish to go back to?
1) Cometh
2) Kailoon
3) Levian
4) Littlepolaris
5) Sideduck

******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Colleen wishes to go back to age 23 to spend more time with mama.
宝茹 wishes to go back to age 4 to start everything all over again.

1 comment:




  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete